UAV REMOTE COMMAND AND MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
UAV CLUSTER TECHNOLOGY
Tethered UAV Systems
ANTI UAV SYSTEMS
HD MOBILE VIDEO RECEIVER SERIES
FAST WIRELESS NETWORK SERIES
HD MOBILE VIDEO TRANSMITTER SERIES
- Manpack HD Mobile Video Transmitter with Duplex Audio MV2000/MV2025TBHP-A(G)/1080i
- Manpack HD Mobile Video Transmitter with Duplex Audio MV2025TBMP-A/1080i
- Camera mount HD Mobile Video Transmitter Series MV2025TKMP(-AG/1080i)
- Rack Mount HD Mobile Video Transmitter MV2025TJ20P-AGR/1080i
- Explosion-proof Manpack Mobile Video Transmitter MV2025-T/Ex
- Handheld Explosion-proof Wireless Camera MV2025TFMP-AJS/1080P
- Mini Mobile Video Transmitter T461
- Hidden Camera Mobile Video Transmitter MV2025TWLP/MV2025TWSP
- Handheld Mobile Video Transmitter MV2025TWSP
Power Grid Inspection
Power grid inspection
In addition to normal inspections and special inspections, drones can also be used for inspections of faults after power grid disasters. If there is a disaster that causing roads blocked so that manual inspection can’t be done.Under this situation,drones can play an alternative role, can do power grid patrols instead of labour, accurately locate pole towers and faulty points on power grid, having a wider perspective to avoid "blind spots." UAV patrol inspection improves the speed and efficiency of power grid maintenance and repair, so that tasks can be completed quickly, which is 40 times more efficient than manual working. During inspection process, objects such as kites, balloons, and plastic bags on the line can also be removed by the drone.
Compared with manpower, UAV systems have the following advantages:
1.UAV systems used for power grid inspection are more adaptable and with higher accuracy, especially in the case of emergency malfunction of power grids and under abnormal weather conditions, UAV systems replace labour working which can make up for shortcomings of labour working and improve working efficiency and accuracy.
2.High efficiency of UAV patrol. It can reduce labor intensity and labor costs to ensure inspections completed successfully by UAV inspection,patrol inspection’s efficiency increased dozens of times.
3. UAV systems are faster in patrol /emergency response / defects detection. It makes up for the blind area of vision during manual work,360-degree patrol from a full angle of view, can provide accurate information in time, and avoid accidents or major property losses.
The UAV surveying and mapping systems have many advantages including real-time, low cost, fast response and high flexibility. UAV surveying and mapping systems can not only ensure the efficiency of data acquisition, but also reduce the impact of the environment on information collection and survey in many ways. Effective analysis based on collected data by the drone can fully take into account all factors, making full use of limited resources, making regional planning and line trend more reasonable, optimize transmission line path, effectively reduce the country’s construction costs.
Power grid erection
Use drone systems to throw lead wire and erect it. In this way, problems such as high strength of man-laying and difficulties of landing the power parachute are solved, and tree felling is reduced so as to protect natural ecology.
With the development of economy and the advancement of technology, drones technology has become more and more applicable.People can use drones to inspect power grid not only reduces the failure rate during manual inspection, but also effectively reduces the cost and improve efficiency of power inspections.In the power industry, drones are mainly used for inspecting power gird,and also assist in line erection and line planning.
Main application scenarios of drones in the power industry: